Wednesday, July 22, 2009

At Last!


16 x 20. A rich brown background with a hint of cream dots. I love the tail feathers of both birds and the green gives it a modern twist.


This is actually a petite canvas - 8 x 10. Would look great set in an easel or hung up with a ribbon. The background is the perfect summer green.


18 x 24. This was a lot of fun to make - the mix of metallics - a soft gold background, copper leaves with the bright turquoise and orange. If you look closely, you can see hints of shine all over - little paper made sequins, if you will.


16 x 20. This is a dreamy, iridescent piece. Just birds in a flock, some translucent. I can envision this hanging in a calm, muted room, perhaps a room that is just decorated in whites.

16 x 20. A more modern piece showcasing some of our favorite new papers. I love the hounds tooth on the owl.


As you can see, we have been very busy getting ready for the open house at Bloom and Bee Swanky on July 31-August 1. Here are some of the things we've been working on. I will post some more pictures in the next couple of days - ones I'm particularly excited about. Hope you like these - let us know what you think.

2 comments:

Christine said...

Oh my goodness! I am in love with all of these, especially the first one. I LOVE those leaves!

the bowlin family said...

I love them all, but I really like the first two!! Y'all are so creative. Good luck with the open house.